Art is an effective and optimistic way to influence the the future of humanity and collaboration is the only way to make it happen. The Greater.Earth art intervention invites the involvement and support of individuals, organizations and businesses. While funding the Greater.Earth activities is important, collaboration can be in several forms.
The first fundraising goal of the Greater.Earth art intervention is to raise CHF 20-25,000 for the exhibition installation at the 2017 Venice Biennale which will be visited by more than 300,000 people. If successful, the next goal will be to realize one or more of the other Art Interventions under development. Any money raised through this website and related activities will be 100% dedicated to the development of the Greater.Earth program.
Your input is invited and appreciated. Artists, musicians, writers, journalists, engineers, publicists and other consultants can make invaluable contributions to the success of the Greater.Earth art intervention.
Endorsing the Greater.Earth art intervention and spreading the word about it would be one of the most valuable forms of collaboration.
Contributions of services, know-how, technology and facilities will be extremely important to the development and eventual success of the Greater.Earth program.
- The easiest way to collaborate is to comment on the articles and videos on this website or on the Vimeo or YouTube channels.
- Another form of collaboration is to financially support the project - not through donations - but rather by purchasing an artwork in the ArtFunding section of this website.
- A reward of CHF 100.- credit to be used to purchase any item in the ArtFunding will be given in exchange for an individual's contribution of an article, an essay, a video, a piece of music, an interview or some other service that can be used to promote and develop the Greater.Earth art intervention.
- Any non-commercial organization that shares the same or similar goals of the Greater.Earth intervention is invited to become a Collaborating Organization.
- Basically an organization would agree to communicate, publicize and/or otherwise promote the Greater.Earth intervention among its member networks, newsletter and announcements for the period of at least one year.
- In exchange, a Collaborating Organization will be acknowledged and listed on the Greater.Earth website, mentioned in its Communications as a Collaborating Organization, and its logo may be included in a launch or satellite video and/or in the interior of the Greater.Earth space station during the period of collaboration.
- As a reward, Collaborating Organizations will receive a CHF 1000.- credit that may be used to purchase any item in the ArtFunding section.
Collaborating Business Partners
- Greater.Earth welcomes any commercial entity that offers and agrees to contribute their services, products or facilities to the realization of the Greater.Earth art interventions and program.
- In exchange, a business or corporation will be acknowledged and listed on the Greater.Earth website, mentioned in its Communications as a Collaborating Business Partner and its logo may be included in a launch or satellite video and/or in the interior of the Greater.Earth space station during the period of collaboration.
- As a reward, Collaborating Business Partners will receive a CHF 5000.- credit that may be used to purchase any item in the ArtFunding section.
Offers of collaboration should be sent to the resident artist for discussion.